- Design of the Investment Casting plant (suitable for targeted product line and capacity).
- Selection of appropriate manufacturing technology.
- Selection of machinery.
- Building plan and Detailed plant layout.
- Choice of raw material, along with the proper sources for the same.
- Technical know-how for selected manufacturing technology.
- Setting up of the basic production process.
- Training of the production staff in the basic production control technology / techniques.
- Imparting technology training and general instructions to supervisory staff.
- Provide a detail production manual.
- General assistance in production related issues for six months from date of commissioning of the
- Project cost budgeting.(setting limits for various investments within the project)
- Detailed ‘Project Report’. (this is for information and use by the promoters, can also be used for
- Projection of production costs.
- Methods for production cost estimation.
- Feasibility study & reports for addition of machines / facility / work force.
- Feasibility study & reports for investing in technology.
- Support in cost control methods.
The promoters of the project will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with Banks and all concerned Government offices.
- Procurement of Land.
- Construction of building.
- Implementation of Power, Electrification and Lighting requirements.
- Recruitment of staff & labour.